We stayed at the Movenpick Hotel in Amsterdam as part of our extended stay prior to our Viking Grand European Cruise. The staff was very helpful & friendly, and the hotel was gorgeous. The city is exciting, the hotel warm & inviting, and the concierge very helpful. He gave us suggestions for various places to eat, some of the city's highlights, and a map so we wouldn't get lost. The hotel is located right on one of the scenic Amsterdam canals and very close to the train station as well as many points of interest. Definitely recommend a stay for anyone traveling to or through Amsterdam
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam