We stayed here after our River Cruise, and were extremely impressed. They let us actually check in at 10 am since our room was ready. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. The restaurants were great, the view from our 14th floor room was beautiful. They have a van that leaves every 15 minutes for the Central Station and they can sell you the tickets for the tram which can take you anywhere in Amsterdam...and they can tell you which ones to take and where to transfer. Make sure you ask for an extra set of pillows and how to work the AC. We enjoyed every minute of our stay and will return if we are ever in Amsterdam again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam