We recently returned from a 4 night stay at the Moevenpick Hotel...it was one of the best hotel experiences of my life! I don't understand why it is not in the top 10 of Amsterdam hotels. We stayed in an Executive Room situated on the top 2 floors (with great views). The additional cost of an Executive Room was worth every cent - free Wi-Fi, free breakfast buffet, turn down service, free mini bar (replenished daily), and every evening from 5 to 7 there were free hot & cold snacks and drinks in the Executive Lounge. The staff all spoke perfect English and were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and quiet, the shower had good water pressure, and was pleased to see the eco-friendly measures regarding towels. The breakfast buffet was great - cheeses, meats, pastries, fruit, cereals, breads, eggs, omelet station, etc., etc., etc.. Yes, the hotel is a 5 to 10 minute walk to Centraal Station, but I liked the fact the hotel was away from the hustle and bustle of the downtown core. I would not hesitate at all to stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Expedia, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam