This hotel was a two day add on form a Viking River Cruise [ wish you could write a review on that trip on here}
Have not been to Amsterdam for some years and although i enjoyed the experience will not be going back there sometime soon.
However the Moevenpick is situated a ten minute walk form the center or they do a regular hotel shuttle to where you need to be:
Staff are friendly in a business like manner which i suppose you need to be in a hotel this size.
We had dinner on the Sunday night which was very good and the wine was although a little expensive was very nice and served correctly:
The bar men new their stuff and pre-dinner cocktails and Post cafe and night cap were very well prepared and served nicely in the proper glass [ makes a change]
all rooms have a good view we were lucky to have two cruise ships berthed outside which was very interesting.
The only downside was Breakfast - Stewed coffee and semi warm food in Chaffing dishes:
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam