We stayed 2 nights at the Movenpick in Amsterdam prior to taking a river cruise. It is right on the river in the port area where cruise ships also dock. The room was a good size by European standards. Quite basic but with a small couch. The room and bath was immaculate and the bed very comfortable. Perhaps it is standard in Europe, but the queen size bed had 2 individual duvets on top which took a little getting used to. Free WI-FI which was great and an amazing buffet breakfast was included. Great location for walking. We walked everywhere and took the hop on - hop off canal cruise. Great value. Very safe city to walk in. We never worried even at night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam