We have just returned from a wonderful week in Amsterdam visiting museums and the fabulous Keukenhof Gardens. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at this hotel, we booked the executive room which gave us a room on the top floor with the most amazing views of the river and the constant movement of all types of vessels.The room was comfortable with a fridge offering free cold drinks and beer, flat screen TV with some English channels and a well fitted bathroom.We ate in the restaurant every night and the staff were superb, everyone of them with out fail went out of their way to make our evenings enjoyable. Top marks also to the management for selecting such excellent staff. We will certainly look for Moevenpick hotels on our future visits to Europe.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam