After two Consecutive Viking a River cruises. Convenient location to docking of the longships-so a five minute taxi ride though if I had light luggage vs four pieces I could have had a five minute walk to hotel. Room service was delightful. And the Exec level room came with expression machine and breakfast and lounge cocktails though I was always out and about the town so missed it. Wine in my room would gave been nice as alternative cask. Anyway I like to use local transportation to get overview of cities and with a tram stop across the street and a tram card bought from concierge I criss crossed the town by tram and had a very short walk to hotel after days of walking the city. Had laundry done good. Had great view of port and the comings of other longships which made it a great closure to my month long Europe adventure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Ctrip TA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam