We stayed at this hotel at the end of a Viking River cruise on the Rhine. The hotel was selected by Viking but we extended for a few additional days. It is a contemporary hotel, with excellent views, upscale rooms, friendly helpfull staff and is reasonably close to the center of Amsterdam. The center of Amsterdam is a short walk or an easy tram ride away. One thing to be aware of is that check in can be hectic on days that river cruises are arriving. We arrived mid morning and were told we could check in immediately if ok with a room next to an elevator, otherwise check in would be after 3pm. We opted for after 3. However, when we checked in we were given a room next to the elevator. When we complained we were quickly moved to an excellent rooms with several follow up calls to insure we were satisfied. If you are looking for an historic hotel in the center of the city, this is not the place for you, but if you are looking for a very convenient, upscale hotel this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam