We recently stayed in this hotel while vacationing in Amsterdam. Overall the hotel was nice. The rooms were modern, beds were comfortable and the service was decent. The location wasn't completely ideal as it required a 10 minute walk or public transportation to get to Central Station and surrounding areas. The hotel did offer a free shuttle but it was somewhat difficult to obtain a ride especially during peak times. There was also not a way to return to the hotel via shuttle.
I was pleased with the hotel and would stay here again. However, I would generally prefer a location more convenient to central Amsterdam and one that blends with local architecture and culture.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam