If you look for something modern in old city Amsterdam, then, this hotel is the answer. I stayed in Junior Suite, and although comparing with other suite rooms in Asia you can not say it's spacious, but, comparing with other European standard, then, it's quite spacious.
By staying in this room you will get free access to the Executive lounge and breakfast, and I was surprised with a very huge selection of buffet breakfast in this hotel!
You can have free shuttle to the Central Station, however, make sure to pre-book for this, as they are almost always fully booked. If not, then, you will need to walk or take the tram right in front of the hotel.
In the afternoon, if you sit in the lobby, you can have free chocolate which is hand-made by the chef, and I must say, it's a very special Swiss chocolate!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam