A lovely 4* Hotel. Rooms basic but clean. Bathroom lovely and spacious but a little hiccup - frosted glass door with no lock!!!!! 10 minute walk from City Centre & Central Station, which is nice to be away from the hustle and bustle. Staff friendly and helpful. Bar a little expensive but nice to relax in after a long day of walking around the City. Great views of the canal from our room. Bike hire near by. Would certainly recommend
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, Jetsetter, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam