The hotel lobby and rooms had simple designs yet were very modern, comfortable and clean. The room was extremely spacious, fully equipped with toiletries and an electric pot with complimentary instant tea or coffee. I consider the room one of the best I've stayed in for European standards. The breakfast buffet was also one of the best I've had in Europe. A variety of scruptious pastries, hot and cold dishes and wonderful fresh fruits. The hotel staff provided excellent service and were super friendly. I had free wifi in my room which could rarely be connected to. I ended up going to the lobby or hotel's restaurant to hook up to wifi. The hotel's location is in a rather quiet area close to the ship cruise area. There were no convenient stores nearby but central station was visible within a 10-15 minute walk and a short card ride to dam square.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam