Stayed one night prior to a cruise. Took the train from schipol to central station. It is walk able even with a suitcase (wheeled). I did it and saw many others do it as well. It is also walk able to the city center. The staff were very friendly and helpful with directions. The room was small by US standards ( junior suite ) but well equipped and very quiet. Breakfast and wifi were included with the rate. Gym is small and not well equipped. The cruise terminal is directly next to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cancelon, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam