I went to Amsterdam in December 2012 and stayed in this hotel, the view is amazing and the service was amazing too, its about a 5 min tram ride to the city center, and you can get the tram outside the hotel. Make sure that when you get a taxi you ask how much it will cost as they may rip you off , but your best off getting a tram. the hotel itself is very modern and has lots to offer. the room service was amazing and the food was good. I would defiantly use this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam