My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights. We asked about an upgrade to an Executive Room and paid an extra 65 Euros per night BUT we received a double upgrade to a Junior Suite which was just gorgeous.
This hotel is very well run, with excellent staff in all areas. The breakfast is as good as you could possibly wish to find anywhere and the restaurant dinner achieved a very high standard. It's a ten minute walk to the Central station, although a hotel bus is available - or a tram. Public transport in Holland is very good - worth buying a 24hour on/off tram ticket. Really enjoyed Amsterdam and for an excellent pub go to the cozy, authentic, Gollem bar, Raamsteeg 4,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, TravelUp, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam