I stayed at this hotel for work reasons, and due to circumstances didn't have much choice, but I was pleasantly surprised by the well appointed room and the excellent other facilities in the building, including the gym and the spa. The room was large, sootlessly clean, light, comfortable, very well furnished with quality furniture, and most importantly a comfortable bed. Spacious, luxurious bathroom. And a great view over waterways and the city. The hotel spa is one of the best I've seen, I just wished there had been a pool as well. The food in the restaurant was pretty good with excellent service, the food in the bar was disappointing and so was the service. All in all a pleasant stay, and I would come back - I would just eat somewhere else. Oh, and I have to mention that the hotel isn't far from the Central Station, but despite the relatively short distance there is a free minibus service (which has to be booked in advance).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam