Hotel is really new and clean. Good, not great location to Centraal Station, one stop away on Tram 26 to/from Amsterdam Centraal. Avoid this hotel if you want to go out and party all night. Staff is really nice. Beware that if you are a smoker the hotel is totally non smoking. Rooms are very spacious and new furniture. The hotel views from the rooms are incredible ask for highest possible floor. Staff is corteous, room is spacious everything was functioning. The room might be a little warmer than normal during the winter; this hotel is naturally climate control; hard to regulate temperature in room as the window opens to a minimum. Would stay again. Bed and comforter are really comfortable. Take into account that this hotel is for the business traveler. WIFI is complementary in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam