My wife and I used the hotel for a weekend break. The room, location, staff and food were all excellent. We used the silk road restaurant on one evening and the bar for food on other evenings and for a quick/simple breakfast. The restaurant is ideal for a high class meal, although the bar food is cooked in the same kitchenand is very good quality. You can walk to the central station in a few minutes, but easier to take a tram - there is a stop near the hotel and they run very regularly <10min. There are regular trains central station/Schipol airport and easy to use trams throughout the city - so no need to hail a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, TravelUp, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam