We recently booked anb stayed at the Movenpick approx. 500 meters from the cruise ship terminal as our cruise ship was leaving from this port. Easy walk, even with luggage.
Clean, modern hotel overlooking the port and the city depending where your room is located. We had emailed the hotel to request an early access to our room since our flight to Amsterdam was arriving at 8:30 am. They greeted us with a smile and room ready for us. Much appreciated after a long flight.
Early in the morning our ship was in port and looking out of our window we could see passengers getting ready to leave the ship!
Hotel is approximately 20 to 25 minutes walk to the city centre, and approximately 10 minutes from the train station - walkable if you don't have too much luggage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam