Spent few nights in this hotel during the IBC 2012 conference.
The hotel location is very nice, a walking distance from the Central Station. The hotel has 20 floors and I was upgraded to an executive suite on the 19th floor with very, very nice view over the city through a huge panoramic window.
Good bed, good TV, an iron/board, safe and minibar (with very limited selection inside) in the room. Good breakfast, a shuttle service to RAI and central station, tram stop close by, even a Segway rental in the building :) Free wireless internet was very very slow, but hey, it was free and there was a paid version available for higher speed requirements.
Might go there again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam