6,923 results
All reviews movenpick hotel cruise terminal central station free shuttle city centre great hotel shuttle service tram stop hotel shuttle minute walk executive room modern hotel breakfast buffet dam square concierge viking ij
Reviewed March 25, 2012

I loved this hotel.It was so clean and modern- the room I had was great.The breakfast buffet was absolutely wonderful.The location was also perfect -probably about a lovely 10 minute walk away by the water to the hotel with a tram stop close to the hotel entrance.The only negative was that you could sometimes hear the trains if your window was open.But I would definitely stay there again

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank shunt123
Reviewed March 25, 2012

The hotel is located 10 minutes from the central station (by foot). Descent and clean rooms. The breakfast has a wide variety of servings but is a bit overpriced (around 25 euro per person), also very crowdy and LOUD. They do not have private parking but you can park in a public parking just in front of the entrance at a cost of 50 Euro's per 24h (way too expensive). In room digital tv. Limited free (slow) wifi connection. We paid 250 euro's city taxes and breakfast for 2 included. I would say it is 50 Euro's overpriced.

Stayed: April 2011
2  Thank Jan0032
Reviewed March 23, 2012

I stayed in this hotel while traveling to watch my national team play football.

The hotel is very clean and modern - it all looks relatively new and trendy. The room was a decent size and had spectacular views over the river.

The hotel is a little out of the way, which some may consider to be a benefit. The hotel car park is a little expensive at €30 a day. I was also charged for mini bar items I didn't drink, but this was promptly sorted out when I reported it to reception.

Overall this is still a great hotel and I would recommend it to friends and family.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 19, 2012

We stayed in a triple room (three friends).
The hotel was brilliant, it was one friends birthday during the stay and on check in they gave her chocolates and jam as a gift and on the actual day of her birthday more chocolate appeared in our room.
We used the spa and the only downside was there was no steam room.
The hotel is situated at the port and only a ten minute walk to the centre but there is a tram stop directly outside the hotel and takes you to the central station (tickets for an unlimited day pass is available from the hotel) the areas taxi rank is situated right outside the front door too! We opted to walk to the centre each day which was very safe (and flat) so wasn't an issue.
Lovely hotel and would stay again.

Stayed: March 2012
3  Thank AMacklin
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Like other reviewers commented before, this hotel is 10-15 mins walk from the Central Railway station and there are not too many services nearby: Subway sandwich bar and Zouthaven restaurant at the Music Hall.

We had a room at 19th floor with spectacular river view. The room was spotless, the decoration was modern, but pretty average. The water pressure was poor in the bathroom, which tends to be the case in new European hotels. Frustrating, at least for folks from Nordic countries...

There was a convenient internet corner with the printer at ground floor, where I could make the internet check-in and print the boarding pass for my flight.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple