i visited Amsterdam for a conference in October. I spent 4 nights at thr Movenpick hotel, and upgraded to a junior executive suite on the 19 th floor. The view was spectacular. The breakfast was very good. There was a business lounge with free internet and printer, as well as free soft drinks and beer all day, and snacks and wine from 5-7 pm. Wired and wireless internet access was also included. My main complaint was the poor quality television. I would have expected a flatscreen t.v. for the price paid. The king bed was actually 2 double beds pushed together. I moved to a different 4 star hotel in the city center for 4 nights, so I have something for comparison(Radisson Blu), and I would definitely pick the Movenpick over the Radisson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Travelocity, Hotwire, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Priceline, TravelUp, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam