I stayed at the Movenpick for 2 nights during September, for a conference. The room was on the 15 floor and commanded great views, it was also very adequate with regard to the size. The service within the hotel was good, and the food was great. The only issue I had during my stay – I left some loose change on the desk in my room. This change was left underneath my business cards. When I returned to the room all of my change had been taken. So I spoke to the people on reception, who told me that the cleaners are not allowed to take money in a room assuming it is a tip. It turns out that the cleaners are not direct employees and are contracted in. I know I should have used the safe, but I was still surprised to have money taken especially as it was underneath other things. However despite this, the staff on reception were great and reimbursed my money along with a gift from their shop as an apology. Overall I was very pleased with hotel and level of service and would recommend it. However if you don’t want any extra hassle – use the safe
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Mövenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre. With a prime location in the city of Amsterdam, this elegant hotel is the ideal venue for your executive travel, meeting and conferences or private ventures in matters of art and culture. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moevenpick Hotel Amsterdam City Amsterdam
- Movenpick Hotel Amsterdam