“Very good !”

$22.56*
Amsterdam Hop-On Hop-Off Tour with Optional Canal Cruise
Ranked #8 of 110 Fun & Games in Amsterdam
More attraction details
Owner description: Amsterdam's murky past comes to life at the Amsterdam Dungeon * walk through Amsterdam’s sinister past * 500 years of history brought to you in about 80 minutes * meet our witch hunter, soul merchant and many other mouth breathers * go deep into the dungeon with (max) 29 other sinners * you are part of the show (or push another victim forward) * it’s so much fun, it’s scary! * English spoken… but also available in Dutch…. If you want to brag! * 10 years or younger? We wouldn’t do it, but that’s just an advise * Don’t tell anyone, but you can leave if you can’t take it anymore
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
London, United Kingdom
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Very good !”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

The quality of actors was superb ! Each room you're in they involve you and it's great fun !
I enjoyed this experience so much ! Well worth the money! And they are adding stuff too !

• Arabic first
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Scary but fun!”
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Enjoyed this place just as much the second time as I did the first. This time it was with my husband and three step-children aged 10, 8, and 6. It is quite scary and Master 6 was a bit apprehensive at first but by the end was having a great time. It is quite educational and the children learnt a bit about Amsterdam's history. I thought it wouldn't be as frightening the second time around but I was wrong! Something to make everyone jump or scream. Worth the price and also has one of the better souvenir shops I have seen. Definitely better than The Edinburgh Dungeon.

Visited October 2013
Mansfield, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“This is a good way to spend some time in Amsterdam”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Iv been the the London dungeon and had a great time, so when I realised this was from the same franchise I went and did have a good time, not as big as London but still not a disappointment.
Unlike some of the other dungeon museums around Amsterdam.

Visited March 2014
Southampton, United Kingdom
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“I throughly loved it ”
Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

I thought the staff were excellent, they had me going a few times. I enjoyed the different rooms and I love things you interact with. I thought it was brilliant.

Southport, United Kingdom
“Actors are great!”
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

Went as part of the deal with Madame Tussaud's with my boyfriend. Actors are great get really in to it especially the cleaner lady & the judge. Was really scary for me but I get scared easily, funny too. They pick on you if you show you're scared though! Would go again :)

Visited March 2014