This B&B is newly refurbished and is very comfy and clean. The rooms are bright and airy with really comfortable beds and a good sized bathroom/wet room.
Charlotte, explained that we were the first guests to have stayed since the refurbishment and she had worked until the early hours of the morning to make sure the rooms were ready for us. They were and they were beautfiul. Charlotte was very helpful with her advice (the restaurant Rigeur is brilliant but very very expensive!) and also requested feedback on the newly refurbished rooms. This was given and I am sure duly noted!
This is a family B&B and it has to be said there was some noise from the family, mainly because the whole building is wooden and the sound carried! Also, the curtains were very light and as there was a bright light coming from outside somewhere, this made the room not quite dark enough to sleep in.
The location of the B&B is fantastic, and everywhere is walkable (no stilleto's!) and I would suggest that rather than getting a taxi from the train station, at 18 euro, buy a map and walk, it is not that far, about 15 -20mins and you will see some beautiful canals, bars, shops etc.
We had a great time, however, spent a fortune as Amsterdam is horrificly expensive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam