Basically a great location and decent, quiet rooms but it is not a traditional B&B with common dining or living areas. We had issues with the showers since it is not in a separate stall, but open to the rest of the bathroom and the internet service was not great the first couple of days. Christine was very helpful with sightseeing and restaurant recommendations. Having images of the bathroom on the B&B website would have helped us make a better choice..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan