Just got back from a 7 night stay at the Bed & Breakfast Jordaan - Charlotte was a wonderful hostess, as was Dick, who replaced her during our first 4 day stint. Both of them were extremely helpful - the rooms which we had on both ends of our trip were bright and cheery! Breakfasts were creative and plentiful. Would definitely recommend this to anyone visiting Amsterdam - area is charming, set back from the busier streets, but easy walking access to everywhere - felt extremely safe walking the streets at night. Thanks again, Charlotte and Dick, for a wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam