Just home from great 4-night stay at the B&BJordaan. Highly recommend it. Our garden view room was larger than most and looked out over blooming forsythia and a charming preschool playground. We appreciated having a table for breakfast and maps, books and computers. Charlotte delivered a bountiful breakfast each morning and also offered sightseeing tips and restaurant recommendations. She graciously provided a breakfast to go the morning we had to leave early for the airport. We generally seek out B&B's when traveling and would rank this one of our best-ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam