Just back from a fabulous five day stay in Amsterdam with Charlotte in B&B Jordaan. Great room, (we had the garden room), lovely comfy beds, spotlessly clean, and varied copious breakfast served right to your table. The ensuite shower (quite a rare thing in Amsterdam B&Bs) had loads of water and heated up really quickly. The Jordaan is an ideal place to stay in Amsterdam, quiet and peaceful but plenty of life just a short stroll away if you want it. There is nothing Charlotte does not know about Amsterdam and the Netherlands and she was very helpful with times, routes and ideas. We will definitely be returning!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan