Ideally situated in the Jordaan area, a nice little cozy B&B were you can enjoi real atmosphere were local people live. The place is very clean, breakfast is excellent and varied every morning. Charlotte, the host, is very friendly and professional and will tell you precious information that will suit all your need. Don't miss the opportunity to ask her about what's on in Amsterdam and where to go and eat. It has been a great week end and Would definitely reccommend to anyone
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award winning B&B Inside the historical Jordaan area, downtown Amsterdam. We offer 2-3-4p rooms with en suite bathrooms, private coffee/tea facilities & free WiFi in a traditional building with a gable tile of 1663. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Jordaan reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Jordaan
- b&b Jordaan Hotel Amsterdam