$204
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $312/night.

$192
NH Hotels
Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$193
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $243/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$290
  • Room Service
Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$225
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $302/night.

Amsterdam Marriott Hotel(Amsterdam)
$171
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $223/night.

$209
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $235/night.

$373
  • Restaurant
NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$177
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $201/night.

Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$351
1,910 results
All reviewshampshire hotelgreat locationmini barfrosted glassnice hotelamstel riverjunior suitebars and restaurantscentral locationtram stopred light districtconciergenightlifestopseurope
Reviewed August 29, 2007

My husband and I stayed at the Eden Rembandt for 2 great nights. I thank all the Tripadvisors reviewers for their tips and reviews. We knew that the rooms although modern were small in size and that the bathroom (as seen in the pictures that were posted by reviewers) were unique in the the doors were glass and in our particular room, one could see a person showering.

We arrived early (11:30AM) knowing that we would have to put our luggage in the luggage room. Instead, we were fortunate in that a room was available immediately for us. I made sure that it was a room facing the back of the property as I had learned on this website that they were much more quiet than the front rooms. We were not disappointed and we were also spoiled by the fact it was on the 5th floor.

The hotel is perfectly located in Rembrandt Square and it is not necessary to have breakfast at the hotel. We found ample restaurants in the square which served breakfast for a fraction on the price.

We enjoyed a great meal a the Indrapura restaurant also found in the square. The food was delicious (had a rice table meal) and the service was very courteous. I recommend this restaurant if you feel like spoiling yourselves.

We checked out at 12:00 on our final day and the hotel held on to our luggage till the end of the day.

We felt very safe, comfortable at the Eden Rembrandt and we would stay there again .

2  Thank cruzincanuck
Reviewed August 28, 2007

It's a nice hotel. But, one thing that bothered me was the fact shower stall wall was half transparent and quite visible from bed room area. As I, a mom, traveled with my 14-year old son, it was not a comfortable arrangement. I had to ask for another room for the next day citing the room was too small (actually it was true too). The other room's shower stall was not so quite visible, but still bathroom door was a glass only whose middle part was opaque. You could see the person from the bed area when he/she steps out the shower or tub. I did not know the Rembrant Square was known for Gays. We happedn to have stayed at this hotel on Gay Pride Parade Day, which did not help with noise, crowd, and trash.
Other than that the hotel was nice. Just not for a family.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank tabinotomo
Reviewed August 27, 2007

The hotel is less than 50 yards from rembrandt square. It took about 15/20 minutes to walk from central station, but you can get tram 4 or 9 to the square.

The room has a TV with some english language channels, a hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, a mini bar, safe, toiletries, phones and air conditioning.

Room is average size, the beds were two twins pushed together making a big king size, very comfortable bed. Clean and tidy room. All other reviews are correct, the bathroom has a frosted glass door.

Rembrandt square has plenty of bars, restaurants and coffee shops to easily just stay here the night.

Red light district, dam square, the zoo, anne franks house, rijksmuseum are all within easy walking distance.

Check in at 3pm, check out at 12noon but the hotel will store your bags for you. All staff we encountered were pretty friendly/professional. Didnt eat in their restaurant so can't comment on that. I booked direct with their website and paid 109euros per night (for 2 people)

2  Thank bmills
Reviewed August 26, 2007

After doing research on trip advisor, as well as venere.com and hotels.com, I chose this hotel for four reasons: air conditioning, in-suite/private bathroom, location, and price. I was drawn to the modern amenites and accomodations in the pictures, and was even more impressed upon arrival.

Room was not ready when we arrived (around 1pm), so we just put our luggage in the storage area and walked around to get a feel for the area. The hotel is in a great central location in Rembrandtplien. Plenty of restaurants, shops, cafes, coffeshops, bars and clubs to keep you entertained for days. Close to the tram, but we decided to walk everywhere instead.

Front desk personnel were courteous and efficient. They were very helpful and made arrangements for us for a taxi ride to the airport.

I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who is interested in a simple, modern and conveniently-located hotel at a decent price.

• Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank iheartvacays
Reviewed August 25, 2007

This review is many months late, yet I wanted to take the time to thank my fellow TripAdvisors for their great reviews of this hotel. Based on their writings, I chose this hotel for a one night stay for my "Amsterdam in 24 hours" tour. I was not disappointed. The location is just great, just enough of a distance away from the noise, yet conveniently located to the tram lines. I arrived prior to normal check in time, but my single room was ready and I was allowed in. Ultra modern and chic is how I would describe this hotel and I agree with the others, the bed and pillows are just FANTASTIC! If I find myself in Amsterdam again, the Eden Hotel would be my choice.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled solo