Stayed here during a weekend break with friends. July 2014.
Hotel is just a matter of foot steps off Rembrant Sq. Ideal for pubs/food. Night life is very rowdy & full of fun after darkness.
From the outside nothing starteling. Inside again, very basic as you walk through. Room's though, where excellent!! Junior suites we stayed in & they were huge. Seperate baths & showers, bathroom has large glass doors leading in to it. Big bed - Big windows - Great room & very clean.
Food: N/A didn't eat here at all.
Staff: Very helpfull and polite.
Would stay again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Ctrip TA, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam