we came to Amsterdam for the king's day. The room was very nice and comfertable.
The hotel is extremely central and close to everywhere.
The room was very clean, the staff is nice but I wouldn't count on them for reccomendations for restaurants and so on.
two little problems: The bed was a little narrow (in out friends rooms they had a regular bed) and the windows didnt seal the noise from street completely, maybe because there is so much noise in the street :)
Overall I had a great time - thank you
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Orbitz, Agoda, Splitty, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam