I stayed once before in this hotel and had a really nice experience despite the breakfast being over priced to say the least... (18€ for couple of eggs, salty bacon and a couple of tiny pastries... definitely overpriced.. ) despite this little thing I decided to stay again to my regret. I was put in a room on the first floor and I didn't sleep a wink due to the very noisy street with non stop cars, trams and people shouting even on a monday night.. I had to request earplugs at 1.30am... not the best experience... if you are above the street noise 3,4,5 floor its a lovely place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, Travelocity, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam