Nice hotel, right next to tram stops so great base away from all the noise of Dam square etc. Rooms were comfortable and quiet.
You would have to be very comfortable with your partner if sharing a room as the toilet and shower area are glass with frosted strips to cover your torso and is visible from the room. The doors to toilet do not meet so poo smells escaped into room!
Lack of privacy
We asked for a double bed but got twin beds that were not locked together so it was difficult to cuddle without falling through the middle, disappointing!
Beds were comfy
Great quiet location near trams, bars and restaurants.
Pleasant helpful staff
Kettle, tea and coffee in room
Would definitely stay again but only if sharing with my beloved!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam