The Hampshire Hotel, formerly know as the Eden Rembrandt is in an excellent location surrounded by restaurants, shops & buzzing night life. Having stayed there 2 times before I chose it again a third time when visiting Amsterdam with my boyfriend because of its location. The Hampshire boasts super rooms which are recently refurbished with a contemporary feel, they are spacious & with lovely bathrooms. It is a 15 minute walk from Centraal Station - or a 4 minute tram ride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Agoda, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam