Stayed here for 4 nights, great location right next to Rembrandt Square. Nice restaurant and bar in hotel. Bars and restaurants all around hotel too. We had a decent size room with a canal view, worth the extra money we paid for it. Would stay here again, clean and comfy hotel, a little gem.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampshire Hotel - Rembrandt Square Amsterdam reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam