This was a very nice hotel. I was there with many colleagues and we were more than welcome to visit with each other for many hours in main lobby area. Breakfast was more than plenty. The rooms were very clean, although not the largest, for 2 single travelers in the same room. We were able to open the window and let the fresh are in when we wanted to. Very Nice!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Are you ready for Amsterdam? At Hotel Rembrandt Square on the famous Rembrandtplein, everything Amsterdam has to offer is on your doorstep. The ideal starting point for a day visiting museums (Rijksmuseum, Van Gogh Museum and the Hermitage), wandering over Waterlooplein, cycling through the seventeenth century city centre, sailing through the canals, sitting at one of the pavement cafes on Rembrandtplein and visiting trendy local bars and clubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam (formerly known as Hampshire Hotel Rembrandt Square) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Eden Rembrandt Square Amsterdam
- Hotel Eden Rembrandt Square
- Eden Rembrandt Hotel Amsterdam
- Eden Rembrandt Square Hotel Amsterdam