NH City Centre Amsterdam(Amsterdam)
$175
NH Hotels
$221
$230
$194
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $316/night.

$251
$216
NH Hotels
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Hotel Sebastian's(Amsterdam)
$233
  • Bar/Lounge
Banks Mansion(Amsterdam)
$275
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $309/night.

$470
$387
Ambassade Hotel(Amsterdam)
$343
$314
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $374/night.

$190
$182
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $258/night.

Hotel Estherea(Amsterdam)
$305
$244
  • Room Service
1,914 results
All reviewshampshire hotelgreat locationmini barfrosted glassnice hotelamstel riverjunior suitebars and restaurantscentral locationtram stopred light districtconciergenightlifestopseurope
Reviewed November 17, 2012

Very friendly staff, nice wi-fi connection, very close to all amenities and reasonable price. Clean and good size room - very nice for short stay. There are lots of pretty cafes, restaurants and bakeries nearby.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 15, 2012

If the room had been refundable I would have walked out the moment I checked-in. They were training a new staff at check-in and it took him almost 20 minutes to get everything in order. I had asked for a double bed but on entering my room we found two single beds pushed together with a large crack down the middle. I asked for a new room with a proper double-bed. They changed the room (and even though I asked for bellboy service I was told he wasn't available). The new room was disgusting. The carpets where stained and dirty and the double-bed was more like a single and half. The soap dispenser was broken and kept falling apart. The airconditioning / heating didn't work properly so we were either too cold or too hot. During our two days the wifi hardly worked and was so slow as to be useless.
On the first day 3 different staff members came in to check the mini-bar, why I have no idea. On the day of departure 6 different staff knocked on the door asking about departure and if they could do maintenance on the TV.
They charged 5 star prices for two star (if that) service.This hotel is a sham and I've never been so thankful to leave a place.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
4  Thank BeccaRC
Reviewed November 8, 2012

The hotel is centra placed in a nice neighbourhood, walking distance from several stores. As a regular traveller I wouldn't come here again though, mainly because of NO WIFI and very expensive wired internet in room!! ... come on, we aren't in1990's ... Another thing is the rooms are quit small but ok if you are only one person in a double room.

I did though find out that there was a Starbucks just around the corner so I did get a good cup of coffee some nice cheap breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jesper G
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

The only bits cleaned of the room appeared to be the places only the maid could reach. We asked for a double room and were given twin beds. Easily enough changed, or so we thought. A thin sheet was placed over the beds and was quite unsuitable. Breakfast REALLY bad and a tad overpriced- would definitely recommend going elsewhere, right on the hotel doorstep. Dirty rooms and poor wifi connections. Overall surly looking staff, no care really taken and we would definitely not come back to this excuse for a hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012
1  Thank Cbjw1
Reviewed November 8, 2012

My boyfriend and I recently stayed in this hotel. (November 2012).

The hotel was really nice, for the price we got it at we were very happy with it. Rooms are very clean and tidy, did not have much dealing with staff to comment on them. There is a computer in reception with free internet and printing, which is handy for printing boarding cards when heading home.
The bar attached to the hotel is extremely expensive, and I would not recommend it.

My only down fall wit this hotel is they hold money on your credit card in case of any problems with the room. Upon returning home from my holiday I went to the bank machine, there was €100 extra missing from my account, when I rang the bank they informed me it was the hotel. I rang the hotel and they told me that there was a 15 day hold on the money until they see that everything is okay with room (No smoking, or mini bar charges).

I think that's a very steep amount to hold and for that length of time, surely the cleaners would be coming straight into room and could see then that there was nothing wrong with it.??

I have been in amsterdam twice, I would really recommend the Heineken Experience. It was great value for money and well work it.

Also, beer is quite expensive, we found a lovely bar in the Red Light District called Tribe. The staff where so lovely and friendly, and could not do enough for you. Beer's where only 3.99 (best price I found, over two visits to amsterdam) shot's are €3. Plus you can smoke in the bar.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple