What a little gem in a great location. We received a great welcome from Wimmo and God with some helpful information and tips for our stay. The room was very clean and comfortable and the most comfy bed we have ever stayed in. We were in one of the upper rooms so lots of very steep stairs at the end of a long day-but we knew about this in advance and it in no way spoiled our stay. The breakfasts were amazing (thanks Edwin) with lots of choice for any taste and a lovely atmosphere. Beautifully decorated throughout.
The location was ideal for our needs. Everything on the doorstep. Surrounded by cafes and restaurants and close to all tourist attractions without being in the middle of the noise-peaceful street. Also handy for the train station.
We will be back as soon as possible!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam