If your looking like us for a B&B very close but quietly situated to the centre of Amsterdam this is it. Very friendly helpful host, nothing too much trouble for the friendly staff either.
The welcome we received was very informative lots of good recommendations for eating out , sightseeing.
Breakfast was a big hit , plenty choice with good quality coffees.
Large room with everything we needed , extra pillows and a fan supplied no trouble at all.
Although we arrived early , we where able to leave our luggage , not rushed to check out either .
Overall this made for a lovely relaxed short visit to Amsterdam.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay