We stayed in the ground floor Bel-Studio apartment at B&B Barangay for 3 days. We couldn't have asked for a better place. The service was excellent. The staff and owners were very helpful and gave us many useful tips. The apartment was spacious and comfortable with a roomy bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen was well stocked with a water kettle, coffee maker, gas top and loads of pots and pans. Breakfast is not provided to this apartment but since the B&B is so well located, shopping for groceries and other stuff is very convenient.
The location is the icing on the cake. It is a short distance from the central station and located close to one of the nicest shopping streets in Amsterdam.
Highly recommended for a family of 3 or 4 and for people who find it difficult climbing steep narrow stairs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay