I stayed here in November 2013 for four nights before heading to Brussels to join a pre-cruise group and it was perfect! The personal attention of Wimmo and Godwin when I arrived was very much appreciated. I had just flown in from LAX and was happy to have such a great welcome. My patio room downstairs was great and the stairs were no problem. The room was clean, the bed comfortable and the delicious breakfast was always brought to my room at 9 am, right on time.
The location was fantastic and it was easy to walk everywhere! I chose the B&B because of it's location close to Centraal Station and I couldn't have been more pleased in the choice. In spite of it's closeness to a main street, my room was incredibly quiet and I slept very well. The many personal touches from Wimmo and Godwin, great location, comfortable bed and yummy breakfast (scrambled eggs Indonesian style!) made this the perfect place to enjoy my time in Amsterdam. I also loved the character of the B&B over staying in a neural corporate style hotel. Great value for the money, too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay