I stayed at the B&B Barangay for a long weekend in August and I couldn't have picked a better place to stay. The location is perfect, on a quiet street close to the central station. Wimmo and Godwin were great hosts and I loved the breakfast in bed! I had one of the patio rooms downstairs, which meant that the bathroom was separate from the bedroom (just outside, in the hallway). I thought this was going to bother me but it didn't. There were lots of fun little details in my room, starting from the towel animals on the bed. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again - in fact, I already tried to do that once but everything was booked. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award Winning Bed & Breakfast, with tropical decorated rooms in the Heart of Amsterdam, less than 5 minute leisurely walk from Amsterdam Centraal Station. Many tourist attractions are literally just around the corner. Located within the UNESCO World Heritage Site, thus the best location to explore the city and beyond. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your B&B Barangay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- b&b Barangay Hotel Amsterdam
- Bed And Breakfast Barangay