we stayed at heren for 4 nights and love it. location is good, a few minutes walk from tram station 'Kolk', though this station was shut after 20.00 for construction when we stayed, it's 10+ min. walk from the next station, but we felt safe at night. breakfasts was great. we stayed on the 2nd floor, it's a lot better than staying a a hotel. room very spacy and convenient. laundry is just around the corner, very near. the house owner, Vlad is friendly and informative when it comes to tourist attractions in holland. would recommend this b&b to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 'Home away from home' as our guests say. Singel Guesthouse (formerly Heren Bed and Breakfast) is under new management/owners, along with our colleagues at Maes B&B we are located in Amsterdam, in the heart of the canal area and is truly a quiet retreat. All the home comforts as well as many extra's. A listed monument from the 18th century, a typically canal house which has been renovated with all the modern comforts. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Singel Guesthouse reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heren Bed And Breakfast Amsterdam
- Heren Bed & Breakfast Amsterdam Hotel Amsterdam