“Great toilet stop! ”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great toilet stop! ”
Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Toilets on the top floor are free so always a positive. Nice shop to wander around, however fairly expensive and just a department store at the end of the day

• Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Sentosa Island, Singapore
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 166 helpful votes
“Seems to be THE department store in Holland, but...”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

Everything depends on your own expectations, but ...
Holland is a modern and 'rich' country.. So, even coming from a shopping paradise as SG is, we never thought it Will be such An disappointment... THE building itself was Nice, but THE Goods they were selling.... Thanks to THE shop in shops, like LV etc. You might think... Everything they are selling are of a certain class... But...
Anyway, maybe we are too spoiled etc. THE only thing we bought There, chocolats, were good...!
and thats all I can say About this 'uptown' dept. Store..

1 Thank DACHALADACHA
Toronto, Canada
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Very posh”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Very posh and beautiful place to shop in, although husband and I just browsed when we were there. If I had budgeted money to shop, I would have probably dropped some money here, but it was definitely out of my league at the time.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank bonnieskl
Amsterdam
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Poor customer service”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Customer service manager Ankie Straathof apologized for not being able to order a replacement of my Seiko strap. My reply to her e-mail bounced. When I called to ask 'what's the problem' the response was we'll mail you. The mail said I had to submit the # of my watch, in the store, even though I am registered as customer. All this took numerous mails and calls. I decided to call the nearby Seiko Center and was helped immediately.

2 Thank VisitingProfessor
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“For all shopaholics”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

One of the best places to buy brand cloths, cosmetics and accessories. This place has not only shops but also a nice lpace to have lunch or to drink coffee. I can spend there the whole day from opening till closing))