Oranje Umbrella Walking Tours

from $172.69
from $20.72
from $20.15
More Info
All reviews tour guide the red light district great tour lovely guide coffeeshop tour tour today hour tour coffee shop ganja culture fun weed coffeeshops blast information company insight
Reviewed January 10, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommended
A different xperiece from the regular Amsterdam tours - truly fun
Erik was very knowledgable on the other type of Amsterdam , and shows some really good insights as well as tips of the city

A fun experience

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed December 8, 2015

We did have some errors with the tour, i.e people not showing up on time, but Erik handled it like a professional. He is so informative and knowledgeable about the city and it's history. I learned a lot from his tour. When I come back I will definitely do his tour again. I consider him a friend, that is how personable he is. Can't say enough good things about Erik.

Date of experience: November 2015
Reviewed December 7, 2015

what a wonderful experience . it was very funny and informative . the guide was very professional& very personal. the whole tour was associated with a Dutch feeling . thank you for this wonderful day in Amsterdam ...see you again

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed November 25, 2015

Me and my friends had such an amazing experience on the Gangja walking tour with our guide. At first I was sceptical because I've never tried cannabis or been to Amsterdam, but she made me feel really comfortable and I even got a little bit "stoned" on the way!!
Would highly recommend this tour to anybody who is interested in learning more about Amsterdam and the experiences it has to offer, especially if you are unused to this sort of thing. The guide really made the tour worthwhile with all her knowledge and friendliness, so I tipped her very generously and am sure you will feel the same way as I do!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed November 17, 2015

Had a fantastic time on the ganja tour! The tour was professional, memorable and informative and the guide was able to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great time in Amsterdam!

Date of experience: October 2015