Oranje Umbrella Walking Tours

from $172.69
from $20.72
from $20.15
More Info
All reviews tour guide the red light district great tour lovely guide coffeeshop tour tour today hour tour coffee shop ganja culture fun weed coffeeshops blast information company insight
Reviewed November 25, 2015

Me and my friends had such an amazing experience on the Gangja walking tour with our guide. At first I was sceptical because I've never tried cannabis or been to Amsterdam, but she made me feel really comfortable and I even got a little bit "stoned" on the way!!
Would highly recommend this tour to anybody who is interested in learning more about Amsterdam and the experiences it has to offer, especially if you are unused to this sort of thing. The guide really made the tour worthwhile with all her knowledge and friendliness, so I tipped her very generously and am sure you will feel the same way as I do!

Date of experience: November 2015
1  Thank Dave D
Reviewed November 17, 2015

Had a fantastic time on the ganja tour! The tour was professional, memorable and informative and the guide was able to answer all of my questions. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a great time in Amsterdam!

Date of experience: October 2015
2  Thank rose h
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

We had a great time on our tour! Our guide was well educated on the history of marijuana in Amsterdam and shared many great tips as well as some beautiful historical sites as well. I would reccommend this tour!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2015

My friends and I really enjoyed the Ganja Walking Tour! It's the perfection combination of adventurous and informative tour of Amsterdam. The tour guides were friendly, knowledgable, and professional, which created the perfect balance between sight-seeing, learning, and partying! I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to experience the real Amsterdam.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank LivvyBt
Reviewed October 6, 2015

This tour is truly unique! My girlfriend and I went on it in June before moving to Amsterdam. The tour guides were really nice and gave us a ton of cool tips about where to go and which restaurants to try out. In one afternoon we learnt more about the weed culture and Amsterdam itself than on the whole of the rest of our trip!

Date of experience: June 2015