Oranje Umbrella Walking Tours

from $172.69
from $20.72
from $20.15
More Info
All reviews tour guide the red light district great tour lovely guide coffeeshop tour tour today hour tour coffee shop ganja culture fun weed coffeeshops blast information company insight
Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

We had a great time on our tour! Our guide was well educated on the history of marijuana in Amsterdam and shared many great tips as well as some beautiful historical sites as well. I would reccommend this tour!

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 12, 2015

My friends and I really enjoyed the Ganja Walking Tour! It's the perfection combination of adventurous and informative tour of Amsterdam. The tour guides were friendly, knowledgable, and professional, which created the perfect balance between sight-seeing, learning, and partying! I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants to experience the real Amsterdam.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank LivvyBt
Reviewed October 6, 2015

This tour is truly unique! My girlfriend and I went on it in June before moving to Amsterdam. The tour guides were really nice and gave us a ton of cool tips about where to go and which restaurants to try out. In one afternoon we learnt more about the weed culture and Amsterdam itself than on the whole of the rest of our trip!

Date of experience: June 2015
Reviewed October 5, 2015 via mobile

The Ganja walking tour is a lot of fun but at the same time informative and includes many famous attractions of amsterfam. These include the amsterdam museum and the begijnhof. All in all a opportunity to see amsterdam.attractionsamsterdam.

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed October 5, 2015

The tour was really cool. Guide was very friendly and informative. A must to for everyone that comes to Amsterdam. I highly recommend it.

Date of experience: September 2015