Oranje Umbrella Walking Tours

from $172.69
from $20.72
from $20.15
More Info
All reviews tour guide the red light district great tour lovely guide coffeeshop tour tour today hour tour coffee shop ganja culture fun weed coffeeshops blast information company insight
Reviewed August 14, 2014

Erik was an amazing guide through the red light district, really taking care of us.
I loved the fact that we were only a small group making the tour feel more personal, the tour didn't feel like a scripted walk about. Erik also knows his Red Light District info.
I would definitely recommend this tour without hesitation!

Date of experience: July 2014
Reviewed July 24, 2014

As a first timer to Amsterdam, my Daughter and I were fortunate to book this tour as the Tour guide Erik was amazing with his comprehensive knowledge both culturally and historically. We were a group of 4 of differing ages and Erik made us all feel very relaxed and safe in his company and he was very flexible with what we wanted to see and recommended nice restaurants and places of interest as we walked . Overall, it was a memorable experience and I would definitely recommend Erik and his company to everyone who is looking for a unique experience.

Date of experience: July 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Our tour contained my husband and I .. And around 20 Germans! So Erik and his guys were just awesome! Making sure both parties understood the tour, stayed together and felt comfortable.. And chilled out ;)
They Knew all the best places to go as well as local knowledge ( places to eat, historical culture etc)
Took in some great little cafés that we may not have found, as well as a nice Irish bar (O'Rileys) , where we returned back to for several hours after the tour..
I'd definitely recommend the 'coffee shop' .. Was like chilling with friends :)

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank MrsMUk
Reviewed May 24, 2014

Super friendly staff, Erik is very knowledgable! He knows all the nooks and bars that give Amsterdam her unique spirit. I def plan on using them again. All the bars they go to are great but the bar at the end O'rileys is my fave, who doesn't adore irish pubs!

Date of experience: May 2014
1  Thank Lewisje1
Reviewed May 6, 2014

Our tour guide was awesome, helpful, informative and fun! He kept the conversation going and really brought our small group together. The tour itself rocked. I highly *haha* recommend it!

Date of experience: April 2014